Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Starting a Blog?!?

Hello Friends!

So, I've secretly been wanting to start a blog for quite some time, but kept discouraging myself with the constant reminder 'what on EARTH do I have to blog about?!'. That sentiment is still running through my brain as I type this very line, but I've stopped caring. I am not a writer by trade, so for all of you grammar freaks and spelling fiends, know that there will be mistakes in this blog. I will try VERY hard to keep them to a minimum though.

I've decided that this blog is going to be about life as I (we) live it. I'm FINALLY married!!! The dream I've had as long as I can remember to be a wife has finally come true and I could not be happier about the wait I've had for the man I love. I figured, I can blog about being a newlywed and all of the fun/frustration that comes with that. I like to cook (and hope to do more of it now that I have a second person to cook for). I can blog about that (plus, we got half a dozen cookbooks from the wedding and I'm DYING to try out some new recipes). Also, I love, love, LOVE discovering new music (or what I think is new music) and sharing it with my friends. I can blog about that! Plus, I feel like Kevin and I are constantly going here or there for various events and we're constantly intruducing each other to new experiences. I can blog about that, too. So, like I said, this blog is going to be about life as I (we) live it. I bet Kevin will even make a few posting appearances (and his will be spelling and grammar error free).

So, please excuse me if it takes me awhile to get the hang of this blogging thing. I hope you enjoy being part of the ride in the lives of The Busy Bradfords!

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you today and hoping you would start a blog soon! :) yay! I love it. I bet you will find that you have lots of things to blog about! :)

    I'm adding you to my reading list right now!

    love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you'll stick with it a lot better than I did. My last blog post was months ago. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun!!! There's always something to write about... lol :)

    ReplyDelete