Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sugar Detox Day 3

Day 3. Today, I'm feeling much better than the last two days. I'm figuring out some new food options and finally getting excited about some of the food that I do get to eat! Last night for dinner, I had brown rice noodles with meat marinara sauce. Honestly, the brown rice noodles didn't taste much different than regular noodles. So, I'm glad to know that!! When I'm really wanting pasta, I can have some!!! The mornings have been the hardest part. My stomach doesn't really get along with eggs at all, so I'm pretty limited on what I can eat in the mornings. So, I've been eating a lot of rice cakes with peanut butter on them. I'm not really having a solid lunch today because I am have a very busy day today. So, I've been snacking on fresh salsa, celery, limited amounts of carrots and later, some peanuts! Tonight for my rushed dinner, I will have leftovers from last night.

We are doing a Biggest Loser program at work and last week was the first weigh in. Today was the second weigh in and I have lost 3 pounds!!! I can't believe it!!! Mostly because I can't really tell yet that I've lost any weight. Hopefully, this keeps up though!! I'm looking forward to getting back to a healthier weight and ingraining in myself some healthier habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment