Tuesday, February 14, 2012

4 Days Left! Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day.

So, it's Valentine's Day. I am SO excited to make Kevin a DELICIOUS dinner tonight (at least I hope it's delicious. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a night in with my hubby hubs just eating some yummy food (I'd be happier if I could enjoy a glass of wine but nooOOoo) and enjoying each other's company. We are home together a lot, but we aren't together a lot. We're usually both running around here and there trying to get this, that or the other thing done. So, I like it when we have no plans but to be together!!

Speaking of Valentine's Day, I have to brag on my husband a little bit. He did such a sweet thing for me this morning. Well, I woke up REALLY early for some reason and got up to make sure he was okay and then I went back to bed for another 30ish minutes. Anyway, when I woke the second time, there was a sticky note on our bedroom door that said "The Many Reasons I Love My Wife, By Kevin..." as I left our bedroom, I found sticky notes all over the house! Each with something Kevin loves about it. I won't tell you all of them but some highlights are "You enjoy singing around the house and overall just being weird with me!", "You are so very gifted and creative with food.", "You know how to make one mean pot of coffee.", "Your smile never fails to make me smile.". Needless to say, I started the morning with a cry because my husband is so sweet and romantic. I am seriously keeping these sticky notes for the rest of my life!

Anyway, I only have 4 DAYS LEFT on the detox. I hope I don't gain all the weight I lost back in the first 2 days. That will really make me mad. Here's hoping I can stick with a slightly different version of the detox for the rest of my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. that is precious. :) definitely cherish those sticky notes.

    ReplyDelete