Sunday, February 12, 2012

Less Than a Week!!!!

Hello Friends!!

I've got 6 days left on the detox. I've got a few more meals up my sleeve that I am really looking forward to trying and I'm really excited about making Kevin and myself a delicious dinner for Valentine's Day. We are having crusted steak, roasted asparagus and quinoa pilaf!! I just finished making Kevin his Valentine's Day treat because he is gone for the day. While I was making the delicious treat... out of habit I licked my finger when some chocolate got on it. I immediately got mad at myself. But I'm totally NOT starting my 21 days over again for what was probably 1/8 a teaspoon of chocolate. The guidelines say that if you cheat you are supposed to start over. I'm not going to eat one of the actual treats. So I think that should count for something.

This week, we're going to try Tuscan Turkey and White Beans plus we'll be revisiting some old favorites. Kevin and I have found that we LOVE the Gluten-Free Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes. So, I made a double batch of that yesterday so we can have it through the week. I just keep looking toward next Sunday when Kevin and I get to go on our Valentine's Day date and I get to eat normal food again!! I am not going back to old habits, but I am looking forward to going to a restaurant and having a night out with my dear husband.

I have already seen some great results. My clothes are fitting better, I've gone down an entire notch on my belt and I am just feeling better overall.

Here's to the next 6 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment