Thursday, February 9, 2012

Becoming Second Nature.

Hello Friends!

I'm on day 12 of my detox and the diet change has pretty much become second nature at this point. Not to say I'm not looking forward to my first apple or cup of yogurt when I'm done, but I know a lot of these habits are going to stick! I've still got a few recipes I'm itching to try out and I've got a delicious and healthy Valentine's dinner planned (well, except I am making Kevin a special treat that I will not be partaking of). I'm bound and determined to start up my exercise routine this weekend. I wanted to wait to start this because I didn't want to shock my system too much at once. Eliminating sugar and then doing way more physical activity than it's used to all at once, I think that's just asking to get sick!! So, on Saturday I'm hoping to start the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (again) and hopefully finish the whole 30 days this time. I think the most days I've done is 10. So, I really want to finish and now I feel like, if I can finish this detox, I can finish the 30 Day Shred. It's going to kick my butt, and probably add a few pounds back on, but they will be muscle instead of fat and I will gladly accept that exchange!!

There are going to be a few rough temptations this weekend, but I am bound and determined to power through. We have a youth group event with our girls this weekend and there will probably be some crazy delicious sweets staring me in the face, but I will not give in. I'm going to bring some healthy options to snack on while we watch girly movies and bond with our girls!! Saturday Kevin and I are going to a dance at the fairgrounds, and I will SO desperately want something to drink besides water... but again, I will abstain. I've made it this far and to give in now is just ridiculous!!!

Here's to one more day of making it through my detox!! Going strong with 9 days left!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job Anna!! Wow, you only have a few more days to go. Your willpower is pretty amazing friend!!

    ReplyDelete